Club Web Links
BREAKING NEWS: Rotary Club of New Canaan moves Weekly Meetings to Waveny!
Rotary International Youth Exchange....
The Rotary Club of New Canaan is proud to revive a longstanding tradition of International Youth Exchange in our effort to promote World Peace and Understanding.
Please join us in welcoming Alvaro Riquelme from Linares, Chile, to New Canaan for the 2016/2017 academic year. Alvaro will be attending New Canaan High School and plans to play soccer for the Rams. During the school year, Alvaro will stay with three different local host families, beginning with Ben and Betsy Bilus. Hosting an international exchange student is a wonderful way to expand your family's horizons and create a life-long relationship. If you or anyone you know is interested in potentially hosting a student, please contact Anne Cheney at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you see Alvaro around town, be sure to say hello and welcome him to our community!
During the 2015/2016 Rotary Year, our club sponsored outgoing International Exchange Students and hosted Incoming International Exchange Students. Here are just a few photos highlighting this wonderful experience. Special thanks to club members Anne Cheney, Alex Grantcharov and Cynthia Gorey for their work leading this effort!
Rotary Club of New Canaan Grant Allocation Process:
- Name of the non-profit
- Contact name with email address and phone number.
- A brief history of the applying organization, its mission, and major accomplishments within the last year
- The specific dollar amount requested and a description of the purpose for which funding is sought
- State if grant funds will cover the whole project or a portion of it
- A demographic description of the population who will benefit
- Please indicate how your program participants will benefit from this funding
- A statement as to whether or not there are service project opportunities for Rotarians
- Evidence of the organization’s 501c(3) status
Rotary Club of New Canaan
PO Box 62
New Canaan, CT 06840
A chance to play the private Country Club of New Canaan Course while benefiting the great work of Rotary International and the fight to END POLIO NOW.
The Rotary Clubs of New Canaan, Wilton, Stamford and others will hold their 9th annual golf outing on Thursday afternoon, May 11th and we are hoping you can join us in support of a great cause.
The quest for the Golden Putter begins.....